Monday, September 11, 2006

...its been around 2 days since i've updated..

its the first day of school today. miraculously, i did not fall asleep during lessons although i slept so late last night, pia-ing my science.


=.= so in the end science is tested on thursday. (...)


many people stayed up late last night just to study for that test and in the end its not tested. @#$%^&* hahas. these signs are just so cute!

right. so we have like, chinese and science test on thursday?

tingxie on wednesday on the tested chapters. like o.O




so today was and okay day. started with a talk on our subject combis.

let me tell you this: i'm so dead.


i want to be an architecture when i grow up (maybe?), but i found out that i'll have to take physics if i want to be one.

physics happens to be my most hated subject. like ahh.

nevertheless, im' still aiming for triplescience marks even though i might not choose it in the end. but i feel i'm hopeless. my physics suck like hell, how to get 70? hope my chem and bio will pull it up. or maybe if i pia like siao i can still get 70 for physics bah?

english..not sure if i can get 65? it depends much on my concentration and jing1 shen2 on the day of my exams. i'll just have to sleep earlier T.T waah, i'm sleeping so late nowadays. miraculously, my pimples seems to have reduced in number o.O yay, but now my mouth is filled with ulcers. i think there's 5 of them...haha whatever, i don't really care about my pimples anyway.

and maths must have 70. (...) it seems i have to study real hard for my EOYs, and i can't afford to feel sleepy during maths lessons anymore. yeps. mrs. goh's such a nice teacher! i won't waste my time away (: i'll hope for the best for maths, can't be tired on the day of exams too!



for the rest of my subjects. chinese must jiayou, geog must jiayou, hist must jiayou. everything must jiayou nehs! (:



ahh but again, the teachers haven't even given us the tested chapters for EOYs, i can't even start studying! .... why must the teachers always wait till the last minute to give us the chapters and expect us to do well? there's only like 1 month left till the exams?!?!?! if i don't start studying now...i think i'm really gonna die.


well, today won't be studying day though. i've still gotta prepare my art, do the chinese group thingy, ask my bro (my dear bro) some maths and phy questions, complete my chapter 6,7,8 hist notes, attempt the more difficult history workbook questions and also to play at least one hour of piano.

since its already 7pm now, and i haven't started bathing (ppl ALWAYS ask me why my msn status is, most of the time, set to "{bathing}" LOL. i take more than 1/2 to bathe, hees) i take around 1/2 hour to take my dinner. so, i shall minus off 1 hour of my studying time.

1 hour for bathing and eating
1 hour for piano
i'm sleeping at around 11:30 (yeps! i shall be a guai girl today!)
its 7:00 now.

so, i'll start my hw at around 9:00. that leaves me around 2.5 hours for study.

i'll take 2 hours to do chapter 6 and 8 history notes.
0.5 hours for the hist wb.

(which leaves me NO TIME to do my art, maths, physics and chinese)

awwman. maybe i shall only do chapter 8 notes today?





...and i have to go TTSH tomorrow for some stupid bone checkup at 3:30, meaning i'll reach home at around 6 pm like today. leaving me NO TIME for homework AGAIN.


ahhh @#$%^&!!!!!! please die please die please die you mountains of crappy homework. wahh. why can't they have art exams AFTER our main exams? muahaha but i like art, so maybe i'll deduct some of my resting time after dinner to do art :D


yeps. i might have the interest to take arts as a subject if im' able to cope with it. (:







yepps. and bowling was HORRIBLE today. i totally lost my touch from the 2nd week. don't know why and my fingers hurt like hell. boo bowling. boo. boo. boo. (though i like it sometimes too. wow. how contradicting)


annia anna claire and the guys in the lane beside us today are like, damn pro. zw always strikes. and although eugene the toothpaste boy ( =D) didn't start out well, he was quite gd in the end.

ahh. maybe i don't use enough strength =X ahahas. wdvr. its over, maybe we'll bowl right after the exams! =D






kk. this was a long and boring post and btw, im' moving out of my room to study (because the com distracts me TOO MUCH). i probably won't be going online as often as i am now. you'll only see me online for awhile during my after-dinner break. ahhh.



yepps. so i listen to mika nakashima songs like, everysingleday now. seriously, she rocks. she rocks. she rocks. the album [love] is like damndamndamndamn nice. [love] is love!




buhbyes people. buhbyes. (ooh. i might check out fanfics today, and might also start writing in my fictionpress account! :D now annia, anna and emma has fictionpress accounts! i have a fanfic acc too! hahas)



bbbbbb >.<

No comments: